birding-aus

SEQ Waders & Shelducks, Wynnum, SE Qld

To: "Chris Sanderson" <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: SEQ Waders & Shelducks, Wynnum, SE Qld
From: "Colin R" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:57:21 +1000
Hi
We considered the boat thing -  but the weather was not conducive to us
chugging around in a small tinny with a 5 hp motor - as none of has a
boat licence that's all we could have hired. It was windy and we didn't
fancy our chances...
We settled for checking the wader roosts around Wynnum instead - for no
result, of course....

It would appear the Radjah Shelducks have moved on too.

Cheers
Colin

--
  Colin Reid