birding-aus

Eclectus parrot range at Cape York

Subject: Eclectus parrot range at Cape York
From: Donald Kimball <>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:17:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi birders:

I am hoping to travel to iron range to see/film Eclectus parrot.  I was
wondering if this species is found with good numbers for viewing in other
areas.  What about Lakefield NP or more towards the northern tip of Aus at
Bamaga etc?

Can anyone help me with this information on Eclectus range?  Have traveled from
North America to see a variety of parrots including this one so would be very
appreciative of any help on this.

Cheers and thanks!

Don Kimball