birding-aus

Re: Facebook and Birding-aus

Subject: Re: Facebook and Birding-aus
From: Angela McGuire <>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:20:05 +0930
Hi All,

I am not to keen to have the facebook set up as I am not in favour of having my
personal details displayed for all to see (e.g. drunken photos from the weekend
may be one example). Not that my involvement is the be all and end all but I am
merely stating my reasons as others may have the same reasons not to be
involved. Unless a group set up is different?

Angela