birding-aus

Garmin GPS

To: "'Dave & Marj'" <>, "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Garmin GPS
From: "Cliff & Dianne Dent" <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:09:20 +1000
Hi Dave & Marj
We have a Garmin Vista CX and find it to be a very useful well made
interesting tool.
We use it to find locations, mark locations, record tracks, geocaching,
sunrise and sunset times, the time, speed whilst driving, altitude and many
other things. We use it with google earth and other software applications.
If you are only going to use it for what you say then a more basic model
would be fine.
I hope this helps

Cliff Dent
Terrigal