birding-aus

Flock Pigeons - Cunnamulla

To: "'Neville Schrader'" <>, <>
Subject: Flock Pigeons - Cunnamulla
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 11:51:38 +0930
Crikey, they must have come back after the rains on Wednesday/Thursday
cos the borrow pits were all dry on Tues/Wed along all roads and Julie
Mclaren at Bowra told us we were two weeks late for them on her place.
We only had a few hundred on the Mitchell Hwy north of Cunnamulla.
We saw all your other sightings and the raptors etc.

Tony et al.  ( yes, Al came with us too)