birding-aus

Fwd: Australia: Land of Parrots

To: Baus Aus <>
Subject: Fwd: Australia: Land of Parrots
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:55:50 +1000
Dear All,

Below is the reply I have received from the ABC to my email about the possibility of a re-broadcast of Australia : Land of Parrots. It is a case of bad luck for NSW as there is no planned re-broadcast at present in the state. Looks like the Victorians are the only lucky ones at the moment.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

Begin forwarded message: