birding-aus

mid north coast area

Subject: mid north coast area
From: "Sue Lashko" <>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:44:52 +1000
I am planning a 5-6 day trip to the New England, Dorrigo and Guy Fawkes
River National Parks area before going to Coffs Harbour and then south along
the coast.  It will be school holidays so I guess many coastal areas will be
very busy so the focus will be on the areas inland from Coffs.  I do not
know the area at all and would be grateful for advice on good (quiet)
camping and/or birding spots, as well as any suggestions of "must see" spots
in the general area.  The archives haven't been very helpful, so if you can
help, please contact me offline.

With thanks
Sue Lashko