birding-aus

Most embarrassing omission from life-list

To: "Evan Beaver" <>, "Lorne Johnson" <>
Subject: Most embarrassing omission from life-list
From: "Greg & Val Clancy" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:10:31 +1100
When I was Ranger at Dharug National Park, Wiseman's Ferry, NSW in the early to mid 1980s I had Lewin's Rails calling below the residence at Mill Creek daily. Although not as common as the Common Bronzewing the Brush Bronzewing was regularly observed in the Park. Maybe a trip to Dharug would put you both out of your misery!!

Greg Clancy