birding-aus

The Ultimate Southern Pelagic!

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: The Ultimate Southern Pelagic!
From: "Peter Marsh" <>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 18:48:34 +1100
Dear Birders,
I posted a note this morning about a non-profit pelagic trip I am helping to
arrange this winter. So far we have 8 takers so anyone interested should
contact me ASAP.

I note that when I made date changes to fit in with the St Helens pelagics I
fully adapt my draft e-mail so there are some screwwy dates in the original
posting. In order to clarify I will restate the dates.

The first triop will take place on Monday 28 July and the last on Friday 1
August 2008. There will be a maximum of three trips so if the weather was
totally co-operative the trips would be 28, 29 and 30 July. If any of these is
cancelled then we have a couple of days up our sleeves.

Best regards
Peter Marsh
Birchgrove NSW 2041
0414 810 426