birding-aus

State / Territory Lists - Albatross

Subject: State / Territory Lists - Albatross
From: Frank O'Connor <>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:05:04 +0900

Thanks again for the response to the previous queries.

Although the albatross have not been split in the new taxonomy, I wish to include comments about each sub species in my spreadsheet.

I have WA from the Handbook of WA Birds, and my pelagic trips. I have quite a bit of information for NSW from Alan Morris. HANZAB unfortunately is out of date in much of its information, and has little on the sub species. Does anyone have the information for the other states handy? I can search the pelagic trip reports, but that will take time. For the vagrant sub species, dates (e.g. month year) and location of the most recent sightings would be good.

Thanks again.