birding-aus

Encyclopedia of Life

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: Encyclopedia of Life
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:41:43 +1100
Peter,

As far as I have been able to tell, it is not a Wiki. It appears to be more based on peer reviewed data, not on info that any man and his dog can post, edit and hack around as in Wikipedia. Though having said that, there are the usual number of dorks in the forum posting garbage, such as their homepage being a discount cigarette site. Hopefully they will disappear when the novelty wears off. I think the forums will need moderation.

Cheers,.

Carl Clifford