birding-aus

Fwd: Eden Pelagic Bird Watching Trips 2008

Subject: Fwd: Eden Pelagic Bird Watching Trips 2008
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:57:58 +0900

----- Forwarded message from  -----
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:31:04 +0900
 Subject: Eden Pelagic Bird Watching Trips 2008

Hello everybody,

Here are the dates for this year's Eden Pelagic Birdwatching Trips.

Sunday 30th March, 2008
Sunday 29th June, 2008
Sunday 31st August, 2008
Sunday 30th November, 2008

The trips will run from 7am - 4pm and the boat departs from the Main
Wharf at Eden. Tea, coffee and a homemade morning tea will be provided
(lunch is b.y.o).
The cost is $100 per person and we can take a maximum of 12 people per
trip. If you wish to reserve a place on any of the trips bookings can
be made either by return email or by ringing me on (02) 6496 1209.

Many thanks and look forward to meeting you all sometime this year perhaps.

Regards,

Helen Buckingham
FREEDOM CHARTERS

----- End forwarded message -----