birding-aus

Photos: Birds of Bowra Station. Update 1

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Photos: Birds of Bowra Station. Update 1
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:44:31 +1000
Thanks to some diplomatic comments made by Chris Corben I have made a couple of 'amendments' to the identifications of the birds in the Bowra photo set on my Flickr account.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ptiloris463

The Striated Pardalotes are actually Yellow-rumped Thornbills (of course!) and the non-breeding Variegated Fairy-wren is a Splendid Fairy-wren. I am confident that the Torresian Crow is correct. The only corvid call I heard in the area was that of Torresian Crow. The only adult corvid I saw was Torresian Crow.

Any more errors?
Note: the corrections made have caused a slight change in the numbering of the images.

Cheers

Bob Inglis