birding-aus

(no subject)

To: "Paul Dodd" <>
Subject: (no subject)
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 07:11:01 +1100
I don't seek to justify ALL the difference Paul, but running a shop that
lets people walk in and try equipment costs a lot more in overheads than
selling on eBay. If everyone bought on eBay the shop would close and then
where would you try out your bins? A fairer comparison is with shops in
Singapore which would have similar overheads.