birding-aus

New Christidis & Boles

To: "Stuart, Alan AD" <>
Subject: New Christidis & Boles
From: "Steve Ransom" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:37:55 +1100
Alan,

Where did you get it from may I ask?

Regards,
Steve Ransom

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Stuart, Alan AD
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January 2008 4:19 PM

My copy of the new C&B arrived yesterday too.  What a shake up to the
taxonomic list!  I spent an absorbing couple of hours last night working
out where everything had moved to.  Tropicbirds are now listed
immediately after the ducks, pigeons appear before albatrosses, and many
other movements.  One change that particularly caught my eye was that
the chats now appear in the list between wattlebirds and several species
of honeyeaters.

Alan Stuart