birding-aus

Fwd: THE HOWARD AND MOORE WEBSITE

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: Fwd: THE HOWARD AND MOORE WEBSITE
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:23:41 +1100
Dear All,
Not long before Christmas, there were some postings regarding the Howard and Moore web site http://birds-howardandmoore.org/. I have received an email from Edward Dickinson, the site moderator, outlining the time-line for the full operation of the site. Edward has kindly given me permission to forward his message to Birding-Aus.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

Begin forwarded message: