birding-aus

Re: [EBN] Clements 6th edition

To: Richard Klim <>
Subject: Re: [EBN] Clements 6th edition
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:08:19 +1100
Richard,

I have tried to use the Howard & Moore site at http://birds-
howardandmoore.org/, but there does not appear to be anything much on it. When the various menus are clicked, the results are either that
there is nothing on that page or a dialogue that says that one must
be registered to access the information. When one clicks on the
'Register' links one is told that the server can not be found or that access is denied, depending on which 'Register" link is used! Is
access to this site by invitation only or are they just having a bad
hair day?
I was thinking of buying Howard and Moore, but my experience with the H&M site has put me off. Interesting that the sites logo is a Dodo.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford