birding-aus

Lesser Yellowlegs at South West Rocks

To: John Harris <>, Matt Hinze <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Lesser Yellowlegs at South West Rocks
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
Having moved to Australia from the US just recently I have had some trouble
with some locations posted on this list. I - and I guess others as well - would
appreciate to get more information from the subject lines. E.g. "NSW, Sydney,
Cumberland State Forest, 7 Emperor Penguins" Not only for rarities such as the
Lesser Yellowlegs, but also for all the influx posts (e.g. Woodswallows) and
other site-related posts. Not only the country is huge (sometimes I don't even
know if a post relates to a location on the other side of the continent!), but
even most of the states (meaning even "NSW" sometimes is not enough to find the
site!

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass

Sydney, NSW