birding-aus

Iron Range

To: "Ian Boyd" <>
Subject: Iron Range
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:50:44 +1000
Hi Ian
Probably best place to start would be a quick search through the archives. I reckon there would be heaps on Iron Range and most of it I would think still up to date.
Red Goshawks - contact Lotus Bird Lodge. They might be able to help.
The nest that i know of was near there. Just north of a turn off on the Lilyvale rd a few km before Lotus bird. That was a year ago though.
Let me know if you don't find anything in the archives.
Cheers
Dave