birding-aus

help finding bowers at Lakefield NP?

Subject: help finding bowers at Lakefield NP?
From: "Natalie Doerr" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 21:41:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Russell.

My apologies for not providing the information in my first email. Here it is:

JCU Ethics #: A 919, Expiry: 31 Dec. 2007
Queensland Parks and Wildlife: WISP01994004, Expiry: 30 June 2009
Ethics officer at JCU: Tina Langford,

I would prefer that only ONE person write to Tina (perhaps Russell?), so that
she is not flooded with email.

If you wish, you can contact me at my JCU address  I
use the excite.com address for historical reasons: I signed up for Birding-Aus
about three years ago and never changed the email associated with the list.

Please let me know if you need additional info.

Natalie