birding-aus

Grey-crowned Babblers (Brisbane)

To: "'Birding-aus'" <>
Subject: Grey-crowned Babblers (Brisbane)
From: "Peter Johnson" <>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:07:15 +1000
Many years ago my mother reported to the then QOS of a colony of
Grey-crowned Babblers on the edge of the sporting fields in Elliott Road
Banyo. These fields were acquired by one of the private colleges and access
is no longer available. I wonder how many colonies are in this general area
of Virginia/Banyo/Nudgee. The only other place I've seen them close to the
city is at Brisbane Forest Park.
Peter Johnson