birding-aus

RFI Thursday Island

To: <>
Subject: RFI Thursday Island
From: "Jill & Sue" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:58:06 +1000
We will be on Thursday Island (after a cruise) for 2 full days 9, 10 August
and are wondering whether there are any locals who might be able to show us
some special birds.  If so please respond by 28/7 as we leave 31/7.  We may
be interested in an organised tour but will have two other people with us
who may or may not wish to come.

Jill Rossiter & Sue Casson

 <>

Ph (02) 9487 2496