birding-aus

Last bit of help requested before we fly out from UK

To: <>
Subject: Last bit of help requested before we fly out from UK
From: "Mike Collard" <>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:57:20 +0100
Hi,

If we were to be at Sydney sea watching, I wonder if you could let me have the
best spots to give us a chance of cetaceans, Shearwaters, Albys and Little
Penguin. Part of the family does not do pelagics so I need to find a way of
them seeing some of this stuff from land. I will be on a pelagic so I hope to
meet up with some of you. Presumanly Magic and Mistral Points are two of the
good ones.

Our non birding friends in Sydney know we would like to go to the Blue
Mountains; in a nutshell which area should we head for to give us the biggest
number of species? We cannot be species specific until our next trip!

My thanks again for all the kind folks who have provided information for our
first trip to the East coast; all we are missing is a good Wombat area now.

Best regards/ Mike Collard/ UK

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
electronic mail message is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may
contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not an intended
recipient, you must not copy, forward, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it. If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.