birding-aus

RFI Pilot Bird and Bristlebird

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: RFI Pilot Bird and Bristlebird
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:40:16 +1000
Thanks for that. As for comments by others about early mornings: Well whatever
turns you on I guess, but in winter time, I would not have thought that was an
issue. I know I was there from about 3.00 p.m. till about 5.00 p.m. and saw
several Bristlebirds and heard Pilotbirds. Though I got most fun out of seeing
a pair of Grey Goshawks. I had been to see Deep Purple and Status Quo at the
Wollongong Entertainment Centre the night before and I wasn't going to be
getting up early the morning after that (and after sleeping in my little camper
trailer at the caravan park). I took a very long round about drive to get there.

Philip