birding-aus

Hillarys Perth Pelagic Trip - Rescheduled Sunday 15th July

To: birdswa email list <>
Subject: Hillarys Perth Pelagic Trip - Rescheduled Sunday 15th July
From: "Frank O'Connor" <>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 23:05:28 +0800

The Hillarys pelagic trip has been rescheduled from 8th July to Sunday 8th July. There are now available places. The cost is expected to be $80 (more if fewer than 27 people attend). The trip leaves Hillarys boat harbour at 7am and returns at approximately 15:30. Contact me to reserve a place. I need to confirm numbers by Tuesday night.

I will be away for the trip, so after Thursday you will need to contact Alan Collins who will organising the trip on the day. His email is