birding-aus

Friends of Chiltern web site

To: Wendy <>
Subject: Friends of Chiltern web site
From: "Chris Sanderson" <>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:42:05 +1000
Hi all,

You can slow down or even pause the slides on the website.  Bottom left of
the viewing area look for the little pause symbol with the + - signs next to
it.  They only appear when you put the mouse over the images I think.
Obviously the - sign slows the show down, or the pause symbol stops it all.
Then you can click on the current slide to make it disappear and choose
photos at your leisure by clicking on them.  Maybe a bit of a learning
curve, but very usable once you get used to it.

Regards,
Chris