birding-aus

Photos of Eyre Peninsular Birds

To: <>
Subject: Photos of Eyre Peninsular Birds
From: "alan morris" <>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:49:54 +1000
Hi Everyone,

On 14/6/07 I put a note on Birding-aus requesting some photos of some of the specialities of Eyre Peninsular birds to complement those I had already for a talk that I was giving on this subject.

Well that talk has come and gone and I want to publicly thank those people who offered me photographs and or who sent photographs as a follow up to my email. I appreciate the generosity of those who provided the photographs and overall it has made me more appreciative of the value of Birding-aus in harnessing the abilities of a wide range of people to provide some positive outcomes.

My particular thanks to Tony Crittenden, Bob Wallace, John Walter, Kevin Stacey, John Reidy, Nevil Lazarus, Chris Dwyer, Peter Wanaaders and any others who offered assistance and photos.

The Talk went well and I have been asked to present it to another bird club!

Alan Morris