birding-aus

Birding-aus messages not getting through.

To: "'Bruce Cox'" <>, "'Mike Carter'" <>, "'BIRDING-AUS'" <>
Subject: Birding-aus messages not getting through.
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:39:49 +0930
Tell you what - I have an Optus account on a Telstra line and use a
private ISP. The only problem I've ever had was getting the Telstra
techs to fix a problem for an Optus client, took them three weeks to get
me on line when I moved house.  One hears so many complaints about
Bigpond it amazes me why people use them.

Tony.