birding-aus

Forwarding birding-aus emails

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Forwarding birding-aus emails
From: "Alastair Smith" <>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:55:11 +1000
My employer does not let staff subscribe to email discussion groups using
work email addresses. Therefore I have a rule on my home pc to forward
emails with '[birding-aus]' in the subject line. Sometimes though, if the
email is a reply it does not forward. I have tried modifying the rule by
adding RE: [Birding-Aus] etc but to no avail.

Aside from reading the archives, I would appreciate any advice. I use
Outlook as my email client.

Cheers
Alastair