birding-aus

RE: Black Tailed Gull at Geraldton

To: <>
Subject: RE: Black Tailed Gull at Geraldton
From: "Mike Clarke" <>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 09:09:19 +0800
My name is Mike Clarke and I'm a bird watcher living in Geraldton.  I've
just returned from Fishermans Wharf at Geraldton to see if I could spot the
Black tailed or Japanese Gull that was seen earlier in the week.  To my
surprise it is still there.  It is in immature plumage and was constantly
flying along the breakwater between the Cray factory and Pages Beach,

Regards

Mike