birding-aus

car washing finale.

To: "Gregory Little" <>, "Pat OMalley" <>, <>
Subject: car washing finale.
From: "Bill Stent" <>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:12:38 +1000
I would have to disagree vehemently with this entire thread.

It's disgusting!

Surely everyone knows that a car's paintwork is something that is easily
scratched or otherwise marked.  Your beautiful marque is something to be
cherished and pampered.

The only tool for the job would have to be an owl, with its fringed
light feathers.  I'd suggest a barn owl, myself.

Bill