birding-aus

booby ID

To: "Michael L. P. Retter" <>
Subject: booby ID
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:01:43 +1000
Abbott's Booby?

Cheers,
David Stowe

On 09/05/2007, at 4:08 AM, Michael L. P. Retter wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm writing to solicit opinions on a sighting some
friends and I made of a booby near Guam.  I apologize
if this is outside the guidelines for posting on your
email list, but I suspect that Australian birders may
be at an advantage in commenting on this bird.

Details of the sighting and the photo appear here:
http://retter.xenospiza.com/booby.html

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Michael L. P. Retter
---------------------------------