birding-aus

The White-winged Chough appears at Woodlands HistoricPark, Greenvale, Vi

To: "Charles Silveira" <>
Subject: The White-winged Chough appears at Woodlands HistoricPark, Greenvale, Victoria
From: "michael norris" <>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 18:37:18 +1000
Hi Charlie

Yes - it's a great spot which I "discovered" when my daughter's plane was late in 2001.

Before your email I had a list of 92 species recorded there, mainly by Lawrie Conole. I am up to 75 myself (including White-eared Honeyeater).

You've added 7 in one posting what with your "historical" species and the Choughs.

I must find an excuse to go again before long. It was very dry when I was there on 21/4 (and saw all those feathers stuck into the trees near the Weeroona entrance to the Back Paddock).

Michael Norris