birding-aus

Sth America birding foto's

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Sth America birding foto's
From: Mick Roderick <>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:49:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hola everyone,

In case anyone may be interested, I've uploaded a few birding foto's from my
backpacking sojourn around the world - these initial images from the first 3
months in South America.

Shots from mostly Chilean / Argentinean Patagonia can be seen at:
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w248/Brewerbackpacker/

Images from other parts of Argentina (such as Iguazú, Esteros del Iberà, Pampa
de Achala etc) can be seen at:
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w248/Brewerbackpacker/2nd%20Round%20-%20Argentina/

I'd love to hear from anyone who may have any problems with my Hummingbird ID!
It's a difficult guild of birds to get used, especially the female birds.

Also, if anyone has any advice on field guides for Bolivia, that would be
muchly appreciated as there doesn't seem to be much out there and I'm currently
relying on the overlap with my Chilean and Argentinean field guides.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone back in the Oz birding world...

Hasta luego...

Mick Roderick

p.s - there's also a couple of folders devoted to 'non-birds' and the
Butterflys of Iguazù in there too.