birding-aus

Request for rental of camping cooking equipment - Melbourne

Subject: Request for rental of camping cooking equipment - Melbourne
From: "Duan Biggs" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:03:36 +0200
Dear all,

I will be visiting the Melbourne area from the 13th to the 23rd of April, for a
wedding, but I am planning to stay on for some birding. I am planning a camping
birding trip to the Mallee for at least a few days. Due to weight and security
restrictions on the plane I cannot bring my gas cylinder, stove and pot and pan
from Townsville.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where these could be rented for a week or
so in Melbourne? alternatively does someone have some camping equipment in the
garage they would be willing to rent out?

Thanks for your time in replying to this request and I look forward to your
response,

Kind regards,

Duan Biggs