birding-aus

RFI Bollards Lagoon, SA

Subject: RFI Bollards Lagoon, SA
From: "Fiona Anderson" <>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:43:00 +1000

Hi Graham,

It is 16 km west of Cameron Corner and when we were there a couple of years ago the road was easily passable in our Forester. But that area has recently received a lot of rain. You could at that time stay there in a B&B for 2 persons. The contact is Gina & Grant Rieck on (08) 8091 3873 or

We saw Eyrean grass-wrens on the red dune 36 km west of Cameron Corner.

Happy birding!

Fiona