birding-aus

Re: RFI: 20thC Australian bird books

To: <>
Subject: Re: RFI: 20thC Australian bird books
From: "Peter Woodall" <>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:51:23 +1000
Just a couple of comments on this.

Virtually all books are out of date (in some respect) as soon as they
are published.  Nevertheless, HANZAB is a tremendous source of
information about our avifauna and it will be many, many years before it
is replaced.

...and just because a book is old has never stopped me trying to get it
but then I'm addicted to collecting books!

Pete