birding-aus

RFI: Direction to Boat Harbour, Sydney for Wandering Tattler

Subject: RFI: Direction to Boat Harbour, Sydney for Wandering Tattler
From: Tun Pin Ong <>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 23:24:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I plan to visit Boat Harbour to look for the Wandering Tattler.

Looking at the map of the Kurnell peninsula, it can be accessed by either from
the north (Sir Joseph Banks Dr) or from the west (Bate Bay Road, North
Cronulla). Whichever the option, it takes nearly 1 km. Would appreciate if some
could provide direction.

Infor on which track or which spot is favoured by Tattler would be great. Also
I donot own a 4WD as I learn there is a popular 4WD track nearby.

I have been to the Maroubra Headlands in the north serveral times so hopefully
this is not harder to access.

You may reply in private.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,