birding-aus

RFI SW QLD & NW NSW

To: "John & Ruth Walter" <>
Subject: RFI SW QLD & NW NSW
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:26:38 +1000
G'day John

No, I am not implying that the DDR goes through DG, though of course I can see that someone who knew nothing about the area might infer that. I read Graham's email as inferring that he was interested in looking for a night parrot, which would involve leaving the DDR after the first turn-off to Birdsville and driving for a couple of hours though a couple of pastoral properties. Going by his email, I assumed that he had already looked at a map and knew where the roads went.

Thank you for reminding me that some people who read such posts may be not be familiar with the regional geography as those who start the email threads.

Regards, Laurie.