birding-aus

Private birding guides in New Caledonia.

To: <>
Subject: Private birding guides in New Caledonia.
From: "Tim Murphy" <>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 12:51:05 +1000
I am toying with the idea of going to New Caledonia in a few months.

Has anyone been there recently. Does anyone know any private guides who
would be able to arrange the permits and show me some of the highlights like
the Kagu?

What is the best time to go there?

As this is not cheap, is there anyone who is planning to go some time this
year or you might be interested in going and so split some of the cost.

Tim Murphy