birding-aus

Little terns breeding at Penrhyn Estuary, Botany Bay

To: Crispin Marsh <>
Subject: Little terns breeding at Penrhyn Estuary, Botany Bay
From: Ricki Coughlan <>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:50:37 +1100

Hi Peter and all

I spoke to someone at NPWS last week about the Little Terns at Penrhyn and they explained that the reason there was a delay in getting the fence up in the first place was due to a little red tape. The property is not owned by NPWS and for this reason a few extra hoops had to be jumped through. Otherwise, they were moving on it pretty quickly.

By the way, is the Fairy Tern still present?

Happy birding

Ricki Coughlan
Sydney