birding-aus

Blue Mountains birds

To: Birding-aus <>, "" <>
Subject: Blue Mountains birds
From: "Chris Sanderson" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:19:40 +1100
Hi all,

Sorry that this is a bit out of date, but I was traveling through the Blue
Mountains area last week and recorded some good birds on my way through.

Glossy Black-Cockatoo: A pair in Parr Conservation Reserve in Wollemi
National Park, feeding in casuarina, and calling in Wolgan Valley.

Regent Honeyeaters: A pair of adults and a juvenile at the 21km mark on the
Wolgan Valley road from the Lidsdale turnoff.  Potentially another group as
well but didn't see them well enough.  This was on the 5th of January late
in the afternoon (~6pm).

Rockwarblers: a pair at the Cyclorama Lookout in Katoomba.

Regards,
Chris