birding-aus

Australian bird callresource

To: <>
Subject: Australian bird callresource
From: "Gordon and Pam Cain" <>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:48:11 +1100
Dear Scott and others,

As a fellow non-twitching novice birder who just enjoys the birds, I have
found these sites goods:

>From the ABC:
http://www.abc.net.au/archives/av/birds.htm

And a Dutch birdo who loves birding here has put this together -- photos and
some audio (scroll down the page to get to it)
http://ausbirds.tripod.com/#birds%20list

There are also a few good video sites, but these have sound.

Take care
Gordon in Schofields
Blacktown District, NW Sydney

Message: 1