birding-aus

Regent Honeyeaters in the Wolgan Valley

Subject: Regent Honeyeaters in the Wolgan Valley
From: Carol Probets <>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:20:42 +1100
Hi all,
Just received this message below from Tiffany Mason. The Wolgan Valley is near Lithgow, just south of the Capertee Valley. Anyone going there please remember to report all sightings of Regent Honeyeaters to David Geering or to Tiffany, who has the new Threatened Species job at Lithgow.
Cheers,
Carol