birding-aus

Brown Honeyeater at Kurnell

To: Lynn <>
Subject: Brown Honeyeater at Kurnell
From: Ricki Coughlan <>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 06:05:37 +1100
G'day Dick and all

Thanks to those who have responded to my previous email. It appears that Brown Honeyeaters are found in this location. Despite growing up in the Sutherland Shire, I've not birded that area so much as it's mostly so depressingly degraded.

We can safely presume then that they are breeding in the area!

Happy birding

Ricki