birding-aus

Collared Sparrowhawk - specific name

To: "Birding-Aus messages" <>
Subject: Collared Sparrowhawk - specific name
From: "Hugo Phillipps" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:11:36 +1100
Thanks very much to Paul, Carl, Sandra, Peter, Michael, Andrew and Clive for your comments on my question. It looks to me as if there is no simple answer and that it requires a ruling by the ICZN. After something like ten years subscribing to Birding-Aus, I continue to be impressed by both the goodwill and the intellectual resource it represents.

Cheers,
Hugo

Hugo Phillipps
Queenscliff, Vic