birding-aus

NSW Nature Reserves and Birdwatching

Subject: NSW Nature Reserves and Birdwatching
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:23:21 +1000
My understanding of the situation in Queensland is that permission may be required to go onto a Scientific Reserve, which may have something to do with the protection of endangered species or ecosystems. I also suspect that park management can close off access to certain parts of the reserves for various reasons. Camping is certainly an activity that is coming under increasing regulation.

Regards, Laurie.