birding-aus

Mystery Bird Video-Clips

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Mystery Bird Video-Clips
From: "Tom Tarrant" <>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 08:08:27 +1000
Hi All,

Apologies for posting a non-Australian bird message but as you are probably
aware lately I have been posting video-clips on the net. Recently I finished
those that I had taken in the Middle-East during 1992 and 1993 and uploaded
them (currently I have nearly 500 clips on Google-Video with species from
Middle-East, Indian Sub-continent, South-East Asia and Australia.)
Unfortunately I've been unable to identify several of these clips
specifically, so I would welcome any constructive criticism. As these were
clips were taken in my early days of wildlife-video they are certainly not
great quality but I've created some enlargements where I thought it might
help.

Have a look at http://www.aviceda.org/wp/?page_id=22  and scroll to the foot
of the page for the 'mystery' species.

Marie and I are about to leave for 3 weeks overseas so I won't guarantee
that I can reply straight away but I'd love to hear your comments.

Tom
--
Tom & Marie Tarrant

http://www.aviceda.org