birding-aus

Trip across some Pacific islands

Subject: Trip across some Pacific islands
From: "Dave Sargeant" <>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 18:56:25 +0400
I am currently planning a trip across several Pacific Islands for the second
half of October. I am tentatively planning to take in Vanuatu, Samoa, the
Cooks and maybe Tahiti depending on time and itinerary planning. Due to
a friend dropping out I will currently be doing this alone. If anyone is
interested in joining please drop me a line.

Nothig yet fixed, but need to work on flights, etc in the next couple of
weeks to get things finalised. Aim will be to target endemics. I currently
plan to arrive on Vanuatu on 15th or 16th October, and must be abck in Aus
around 3rd November to connect with homebound flight.

Dave

--
Dave Sargeant
Muscat