birding-aus

Bird Identification Survey for PhD Research Project

To: <>
Subject: Bird Identification Survey for PhD Research Project
From: Cherry Barlowe <>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:35:04 +0800
Hello,
My name is Cherry Barlowe and I am a PhD (Design) Candidate with Swinburne
University. My project focuses on Bird Identification and I have a survey
that requires distribution to as many ?Birding¹ people with 6months or more
experience in Identifying Birds. It is a simple survey, which inquires into
peoples individual approaches to bird identification. The survey will take
between ten and fifteen minutes depending on how much information you would
like to share.

None of the responses you give are directly linked to you as an individual
and will be used purely for statistical purposes only. Finally, your email
address will be deleted upon completion of the survey. If you are concerned
about your privacy a statement can be sent to you by emailing Cherry,

If you would like to participate please email me directly at...
 and I will send you the survey as an ?Email
Survey¹, which means you simply reply to my email, fill in the necessary
information and delete the information irrelevant to you.

Kind regards,
Cherry Barlowe
MA(Design) PhD(Design)Candidate(Swinburne)
e: